Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Template documentation

3 posters

Go down

Template documentation Empty Template documentation

Post  Almael Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Templates are important and convenient tools in a wiki, so I was kind of shocked to see no documentation for any.
I would like to ask the original creators to put in complete documentations.
I know it's bothersome but it's way more bothersome to edit all pages needing or using them.

I also would like to introduce some info templates for planets, star systems, nations, fleets etc. as I do have those from my other wikis. Any thoughts?
Almael
Almael
Ward
Ward

Back to top Go down

Template documentation Empty Re: Template documentation

Post  Canary Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:38 pm

I can't help you there, as I know -nothing- about those things. Kine is our template guy. We typically don't check in on the forum too often, so write something on his Talk page.
Canary
Canary
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  kine Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:45 am

I'm sorry, it's my fault. I had been experimenting with a bunch of them all at one time and had a bit of template blitzkrieg going on for a while; i'd been going back later and adding the documentation for them, but obviously i've neglected things

In my defence, though, 'no documentation for any' is quite a stretch — according to the current count there are 71 templates with documentation versus 15 without. :/

Anyway i will endeavour to sort things

kine
Gineipaedia Staff
Gineipaedia Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum