Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoGH Encyclopedia (DVD)

Go down

LoGH Encyclopedia (DVD) Empty LoGH Encyclopedia (DVD)

Post  Gingaeiyu Fri May 27, 2016 12:25 am

Canary posted a link to an Enyclopedia in the "RAW Source Material" thread years ago, but it's dead. I assume it was a scan of the Encyclopedia book (which I own), not the DVD, right?

Would any of you know whether the Encyclopedia DVD ever found its way online somewhere? I'm talking about this one.

yumena.com/gin/dvd/encyclopedia.html

Disc 1 is the Database, Disc 2 includes a lot of behind-the-scenes footage, interviews and trailers. None of this was included in the Blu-ray sets (which overall are quite the disappointment if you ask me).

For some time I've been thinking about whether I should get the discs of Yahoo Auctions. The content more than justifies the purchase, it seems. Now since joining the wiki, I stumbled upon a few articles with screenshots from the Database disc, so I guess one of you guys has it at hand?

If you could point me to a download or even upload it somewhere, that'd be pretty helpful. Otherwise I'd just order it and do that myself. Smile

Gingaeiyu
Ward
Ward

Back to top Go down